Divx.

Tell others how you're using DVDLobby
jsosow

Divx.

Postby jsosow » Wed Feb 26, 2003 7:39 pm

I have been messing with the divx codecs for a while now and now that 5.02 has been released making a divx movie from MY dvd movies is very easy. So now with this software I am making it easy for the wife and kids to watch a movie on the Tv. I bought a 120 gig hd and have started converting my dvd's to divx. I should get about 150 movies on the drive which will all be accessable from the DVD Lobby Pro interface. My computer also has a tv out so when everything is working properly watching a movie is just a couple of clicks and you're in.

Great software. A little trick to get it to work properly because of the editor and how it moves batch files around, but besides that I love it.

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Postby mcascio » Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:08 pm

jsosow,

Not sure if you are aware, but there is a new DIVX/AVI player plugin available for DVDLobby Pro 2. Thanks to this plugin, you won't need to use batch files any longer.

Let me know if you need more details.
Mario Cascio
Cinemar, Inc.
http://www.cinemaronline.com

jsosow

Postby jsosow » Thu Jul 31, 2003 8:11 pm

Thanks for the info. I have been keeping up on the forum. I noticed that there is supposed to be a patch coming out to allow pointers to more than one location for starting the avi files. Is there a way to make it point at a drive and then look into all of the directories on that drive. And then still have access to multiple drives. I have alot of movies and series.

Thanks

Return to “How are you using DVDLobby?”