MLLyrics Plugin

View and post comments regarding MusicLobby 3 product here.
Bago
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby Bago » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:36 pm

well if that is the entire and complete command - it still isn't working in 3.00.107 :cry:

Is their no MLServeCmd. or any other prefix?

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:30 am

It is an MLCmd, Not a MLServeCmd. it goes in the button edit panel top right box (not the MLServeCmd on the bottom).

Bago
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby Bago » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:04 pm

Well . . . I would love to say that my only problem is the <BR>'s but unfortunatly this still isn't working for me.

Le me review - I have now placed MLText|ScrollUp~Stage~2 in the MLCmd box with no variables specified. My Text.Sizable box is in my main mls scene and has an ID of 2. I have one button with the scrollup and one button with the scrolldown command.

I assume that the "Stage" variable reffers to the main scene as oposed to an overlay scene.

So what am I missing?

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:47 pm

Are you on latest MainLobby Client and corresponding library? Is the button clickable?

Bago
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby Bago » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:04 am

ML version 3.00.107
Text.Sizable is aprart of the default library, but I also just updated all libraries.
I did not have the Text.Sizable box as a clickable item, but now it is, no differance. I assume you were not referting to the text box, but the buttons - and they are click enabled (I realy would have felt stupid it that was the problem).

Again - does the word stage refer to the main scene?

The good news is that untill the BR issue is resolved, I dont see implementing this into my main system, so I dont realy care, but I woudl love to know how to make this work for horiscopes.

Thanks for sticking with me.

pacman
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby pacman » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:30 pm

I talked to Mario about the need for a scroll box that handles line break that is sizeable, as there are many needs for one.

He has been working towards this but has had some problems making it work, right now there is some higher priorty things on his plate but it is on his to do list so I am sure we will see one when time permits. I would think some time soon.

James

ricks
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Postby ricks » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:08 am

Jim,

In an earlier post you stated:

Error 91(Object variable or With block variable not set) @ Line 40 in procedure WebBrowser1_DocumentComplete of frmMain
Error 91(Object variable or With block variable not set) @ Line 70 in procedure WebBrowser1_DocumentComplete of frmMain
Error 91(Object variable or With block variable not set) @ Line 100 in procedure WebBrowser1_DocumentComplete of frmMain
Artist - Song - not located in the database

Then said you got it working. I am now having this problem and MLLyrics is no longer working. What was your fix?

ricks

Postby ricks » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:31 am

Hi Jim,

Never mind. :? I figured out how to put it in a command which is better than running it from JRiver since it will now only process when I want it to.

Thanks,
Rick

MMk

Postby MMk » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:17 pm

Is there no way to change the lyric font color? Black is very hard to read on the screen I have it on, and when I change it to white in the configure area in the plugin properties it immediately changes back to default black when I close the config box.

Return to “MusicLobby 3”