Connected but no music

View and post comments regarding MusicLobby 3 product here.
johnj

Connected but no music

Postby johnj » Sat May 30, 2009 4:38 pm

I am using the trial version of Music Lobby and Media Center. I have them connected with the green light and have verified they .swf and .ini files are in the same location. But I can't get any of the music information, cover art or zones to show up in Music Lobby. I have read the wiki and many, many post but nothing I do seems to work.

Please HELP!

johnj

Postby johnj » Sat May 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Still playing with this isue, I turned on loggin in the MusicLobby Server plug-in in media center. The log is showing an error "1048Address in use' raised by btnServer_Click"

Any ideas?

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Postby mcascio » Sat May 30, 2009 8:08 pm

John,

We could probably try to resolve your issues; however, MusicLobby 3.75 is going to be available soon. Which will not require JRiver. It might make more sense to move to that trial version when it becomes available.
Mario Cascio
Cinemar, Inc.
http://www.cinemaronline.com

johnj

Postby johnj » Sat May 30, 2009 8:47 pm

Mario,

Thanks for the reply. When you say soon is that days or weeks.

Alain

Postby Alain » Sun May 31, 2009 11:13 am

Exactly the same issues here. I wasted a couple of evenings not getting anywhere, on two different computers. Very frustrating! I was planning to migrate away from my Russound SMS 3 to a full Main Lobby based solution with AIO touch panels, but that may still be premature. Will check again in 3 to 6 months. Would be nice to have an ETA for 3.75, though.

Alain

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Postby mcascio » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:04 am

Hi Guys,

The new and improved MusicLobby 3.75 release should happen sometime this week.

Setup and configuration should be much simpler given that we do not have to setup communication between us and JRiver.

The AIO-Touch Panels and MusicLobby will make a killer jukebox. We just need someone to produce some neon/backlit frames that can surround the touch screen for more of that JUKEBOX feel. :)
Mario Cascio

Cinemar, Inc.

http://www.cinemaronline.com

Alain

Postby Alain » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:12 pm

OK, Mario. I'll look for it and give it a try. If it doesn't raise my blood pressure, I'll order an AIO touch panel as well, even without the Juke Box lights.

Incidentally, I was able to get Music Lobby working for a couple of hours after installing V12 instead of V13. Then, same problem. It appears that the MUL Server won't start from the MC Plug In. Probably the same problem John has. Is there a time limit on the trial version?

Alain

Return to “MusicLobby 3”