List of outstanding problems in Music Lobby 3

View and post comments regarding MusicLobby 3 product here.
kingdaddy
Expert
Expert

List of outstanding problems in Music Lobby 3

Postby kingdaddy » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:59 am

These problems still exist in my setup and from what I have read others as well on the first two. So far I haven’t read or heard an acknowledgment from Cinemar that there is a problem or that it will ever be fixed.

Any progress or plans yet to address any of these?

• No Play list save from MUL
• No Jukebox Mode in the new 0019 scenes
• Can’t import music cover art to another scene with {{mlmediacenter_home_zone 1_curimage}} or any variation there of.

simonmason
Expert
Expert

Postby simonmason » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:42 am

ditto on jukebox mode - just installed the latest version - 3.0.135. Was hoping that this might have fixed this. I find it strange that time is spent to support the J River 13 version - something I am sure none of us are going to jump to very soon based on previous experience with J River (they rush out new versions but you usually have to wait for .3415678 until it is working ok!) - and not fixing or responding to a basic bug in what is one of the coolest features of Music Lobby.
Simon D. S. Mason

simonmason
Expert
Expert

Postby simonmason » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:27 am

Check out this thread

http://www.cinemaronlineforums.com/foru ... ing+button

I upgraded and moved MusicLobby.swf to the backgroundFX and jukebox now works.
Simon D. S. Mason

kingdaddy
Expert
Expert

Postby kingdaddy » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:19 am

simonmason wrote:Check out this thread

http://www.cinemaronlineforums.com/foru ... ing+button

I upgraded and moved MusicLobby.swf to the backgroundFX and jukebox now works.

I'll give that a try tonight, however my biggest issue is saving a play list as I make a lot of play lists. It would be nice if we didnt have to take two steps back every time a upgrade is issued.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:51 pm

Version 3.0.138 of the JRiver Musiclobby plugin resolves the SavePlaylist error. Versions for JRiver 12 and 13 are available for download now.

kingdaddy
Expert
Expert

Postby kingdaddy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:40 pm

CinemarDave wrote:Version 3.0.138 of the JRiver Musiclobby plugin resolves the SavePlaylist error. Versions for JRiver 12 and 13 are available for download now.

Where can I download this plugin at? Its not on the list in the Installation assistant.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:23 pm

They are there. Section 3, Item 3B)

Make sure you update the listings.

kingdaddy
Expert
Expert

Postby kingdaddy » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:33 pm

Getting very frustrated in these updates, not a single one goes off without a hitch, every time I change anything I have to spend hours getting it running again…WHY??

After installing the latest 3.0.138 plugin my Music lobby will not work, all I get is the following as shown in the screen shot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kingdaddy
Expert
Expert

Postby kingdaddy » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:26 pm

Anyone there?

simonmason
Expert
Expert

Postby simonmason » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Does Music Lobby show that it is licensed on the server? Check the License Key Manager.

I ran the update and it worked fine - in fact, some of the other problems I was having have now been resolved with this version?
Simon D. S. Mason

kingdaddy
Expert
Expert

Postby kingdaddy » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:07 pm

simonmason wrote:Does Music Lobby show that it is licensed on the server? Check the License Key Manager.

I ran the update and it worked fine - in fact, some of the other problems I was having have now been resolved with this version?

Yes, from what I can tell the server shows it licensed. It would be nice if someone at Cinemar could respond as once again I am without Music lobby after an update. If there is some screen shot I could post that would help then please someone let me know.

kingdaddy
Expert
Expert

Postby kingdaddy » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:11 pm

Here is the only thing I know to show, would someone at Cinemar PLEASE respond!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Postby mcascio » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:01 pm

Look in MLServer under Help > Manage License keys. It appears your MLMediaCenter plugin has expired. Make sure to enter your license key and request activation if you haven't already.

We apologize for the delay in responding, we may need a little more time during the Holiday season to respond.
Mario Cascio
Cinemar, Inc.
http://www.cinemaronline.com

kingdaddy
Expert
Expert

Postby kingdaddy » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:15 pm

mcascio wrote:Look in MLServer under Help > Manage License keys. It appears your MLMediaCenter plugin has expired. Make sure to enter your license key and request activation if you haven't already.

We apologize for the delay in responding, we may need a little more time during the Holiday season to respond.

MLMedia Center has check marks next to both License and activiation keys, it appears to be ok. Also why would it ever expire, Ive paied over and over for every update. Is it ok to post a screen shot of my keys?

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Postby mcascio » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:24 pm

kingdaddy,

Something may have affected your license key. Dave would know more than I what can cause this. Obviously moving to another PC would have this affect.

What is the license status column report for MLMediaCenter?
Expired or Permanent?

According to your history, you did pay only once for a MusicLobby 3.0 upgrade over the course of 4 years. I didn't see multiple charges.
Mario Cascio

Cinemar, Inc.

http://www.cinemaronline.com

Return to “MusicLobby 3”