MusicLobby Overhaul

View and post comments regarding MusicLobby 3 product here.
mnkynifefite
Intermediate
Intermediate

MusicLobby Overhaul

Postby mnkynifefite » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:59 pm

As much as I'm enthralled with the Cinemar suite, no other product even comes close, I’m a little let down by the un-customizable nature of MusicLobby. I’ve read through several posts that elude to a new and improved ML…one that is more similar to DVDLobby. I’m sure you guys have your plates full at the moment, but I was wondering if there is an ETA on the new MusicLobby? I’m just starting to play with the MLiTunes, since it can offer me the flexibility I desire, but the lack of zone support is a real road block to a long-term solution. I realize it’s a complete rewrite…not looking for a hard date but rather a timeframe.

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:03 pm

Timeline = High Priority.

kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby kgudge » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:38 pm

2nd that, love DVDLobby. MuL meets my basic requirements but doesn't live up too DVDLobby standards. JRMC is excellent, just need MuL interface updating, all the functionality is there just need access to it.
DVDLobby, MuL, JRMC, TV Lobby, DVD Profiler.

mnkynifefite
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby mnkynifefite » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:15 pm

So what does "High Priority" translate too? 1 month, 3 months, 6 or more months?

I'm trying to make a determination whether or not to go the iTunes route. Would prefer MuL, but if it is going to take many months, than I may just bite the bullet and go the itunes route. The wife can't stand the small buttons on the current MuL...and we all know how important the WAF is! :wink:

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:55 pm

An upgraed to MusicLobby is currently in active development. It is not possible to put a timeframe on the release other than saying it is number 1 on the list and getting a lot in attention.

mnkynifefite
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby mnkynifefite » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:28 pm

Thanks Dave, your posts are always very informative...

#1 on the list is all I needed to know. I will hold out for the update of MuL then...which I'm glad because MLiTunes (or iTunes itself) was creating some system instability on my server.

Waiting on pins and needles! :D

Return to “MusicLobby 3”