Cover Art Problem

View and post comments regarding MusicLobby 3 product here.
sonypoolplr
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Cover Art Problem

Postby sonypoolplr » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:27 am

I am using the {{mlmediacenter_mainlobby_main_curimage}} in one of my scenes to show the cover art. Sometimes that image is wrong, but when I go into the Musiclobby scene the cover art is correct. Does anyone know what could be causing this and maybe how to fix it?

Using MLMediacenter 3.1.3 plugin.

Thanks

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:02 pm

Not sure, but make sure you are using the latest musiclobbyserver.ocx plugin (on J river side) which is more important than the MLMediaCenter plugin (that doesn't do anything with the coverart).

sonypoolplr

Postby sonypoolplr » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:46 pm

Thanks.
I see MusicLobby3 Server_O which is 3.0.128 in the updater, is this the one you are referring to? I see in Jriver I am using 3.0.30.

Thanks again.

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:44 pm

Upgrade. You are on old stuff.

sonypoolplr

Postby sonypoolplr » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:08 pm

David,
Is the MusicLobby3 Server_O, 3.0.128 the one that I need to load?

Thank you.

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:10 pm

Yes, but the easier answer is that you need to upgrade ALL components that are out of date.

There is no simpler answer to more problems than that one.

If you look in MLInstaller, you will see your local files and their version dates and the latest. If you see any of yours are older, then download them.

If you don't have the latest files in your local directory, then chances are your INSTALLED software is also old. When I see a file that is old, I download it, and Install it to my development PC and make sure it works, and then promote to the production pc.

On MLServer plugins, you can go into MLServer's check for updates and look in the plugins window to see what versions are actually installed. You can't do that as readily for non plugin components (like MainLobby3 client), which is why I use the local file compare method to keep sane.

sonypoolplr

Postby sonypoolplr » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:55 pm

As always, thank you.

Wysocki
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby Wysocki » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:28 pm

DavidL wrote:On MLServer plugins, you can go into MLServer's check for updates and look in the plugins window to see what versions are actually installed.

When I check for updates in mlserver, I get this message in the log:

CLIENT: ProcessLicenseXML
Error# -2147217887 - The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again.

I'm pretty sure I'm out of date, but the version names and numbers are confusing. In J.River plugin manager, I see MusicLobby Server as Version 2.00
In MLserver, I don't even see MusicLobby per se. All I have is MLMediacenter 3.1.3 and MLMusicPlayer 1.0.34.

Return to “MusicLobby 3”