How do I load more than one zone?

View and post comments regarding MusicLobby 3 product here.
simonmason
Expert
Expert

Postby simonmason » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:05 pm

This still doesn't seem to work. I tried using the syntax suggested by jjjukebox but no go. I am not sure, judging from the post by David, that I have adequately explained what I am doing. I have a menu with three buttons, each button is intended to bring up a different zone within Music Lobby. This is all within one client. So far I am trying the following command:

MLServeCmd.MLMediaCenter|MEDIA~ ~ClientSetZone~{{clientname}}~CHA4 - SIMON

in the MLServerCmd of the button that calls the page with Music Lobby on it.

So far, I always get the same configuration for each Music Lobby page I am calling - presumably because it is always loading the muscilobby.ini from the apps directory. How do I get it to switch zones from a button????
Simon D. S. Mason

simonmason
Expert
Expert

Postby simonmason » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:12 pm

I have made some progress - the spaces in the zone did appear to be an issue. I have now been able to program a button on the same page as the Music Lobby screen that can change the zone using the following command:

MLServeCmd.MLMediaCenter|MEDIA~ ~ClientSetZone~{{clientname}}~CHA4

What I am trying to do now is have the zone change as I link to a new scene with Music Lobby on it. In other words, I press a button on the side, it links the Music Lobby scene, and then it sets the zone. Is this possible? I have tried adding the zone changing command to the MLServeCmd field of the button properties panel that also calls the scene, but this doesn't work. Thanks.
Simon D. S. Mason

mwebster
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby mwebster » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:26 pm

You may need a delay after changing to your music scene before sending the command you posted - try MLPause|5 between scenechange and your zone change command.

Matt

simonmason
Expert
Expert

Postby simonmason » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:23 pm

Can I put all three commands in the same MLServeCmd space? If so, how do I separate them. Thanks.
Simon D. S. Mason

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:45 pm

Macro.whatever your first command is!your second command!your third command

Return to “MusicLobby 3”