server broken - locks when going to macro commands

Post here issues and solutions that relate to MainLobby Server 3
Andyt

server broken - locks when going to macro commands

Postby Andyt » Fri May 07, 2010 8:30 am

I'm on version 3.75.129. All appears ok but when I go to - Tools - Macro Commands, the screen and server locks - the program is 'not responding' and actually there are then two mlserver entries on the task manager that are not responding.

Can anyone advise please

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: server broken - locks when going to macro commands

Postby CinemarDave » Fri May 07, 2010 1:48 pm

From all your posts are having severe installation problems for all the applications. I would suggest not worrying about any plugins until you get MLServer running properly. Are you logged in as an administrator and have you turned off UAC? It may be advantageous to set up a LogMeIn account and let me have a quick look.

lemandras

Re: server broken - locks when going to macro commands

Postby lemandras » Fri May 14, 2010 7:28 am

Dave....I just emailed you and Mario about this last night. I am having the same problem. My server had been running for several weeks without a problem, I rebooted the machine last night and went in to change a server rule and had the same problem. You can get to options, clear cache fine, it hangs on both macro commands and server rules, it pegs the cpu at about 50% for mlserver process and and begins to eat up all memory. I have had the application logging verbose and trace, but see nothing failing or hitting the log.

I had not done any vista patches or installed any new plugins.

Return to “MLServer 3”