Keeping Sync with Irrigation Pages

Post in this thread issues and solution you find with the MainLobby 3 Client
Art Dustman
Expert
Expert

Keeping Sync with Irrigation Pages

Postby Art Dustman » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:12 pm

The Mlirrigation scenes are hardcoded to change the aliases and zone numbers upon a page change per 10 zones. So Dave is essentially recycling those 10 spots with a page change. My new fertilizer injection scenes are doing the same, except on a page change, I advance a var {{zone_ref}} by 10, which I reference in my scenes. While this should work, it doesn't capture any aliases or zone ID's. Apparently I need to move the MLirrigation pages in sync with my pages. However, depending upon the entry point, they get out of sync.

Is there a secret command like the MLirrigation|NextProgramZonePage that is MLIrrigation|ProgramZonePage2 , 1, 3, etc I can use to change the aliases and zone ID's as I change pages?? I just need to tell it to change the aliases and ID's to a specific set of 10 somehow. Can there be please? Three days to build these pages... now I can't use them.. :(

Thanks

Art Dustman
Expert
Expert

Re: Keeping Sync with Irrigation Pages

Postby Art Dustman » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Found a way to do it. ML keeps a variable keeping track of what pages the irrigation is on. A nice conditional set before load and I can next or prev the plugin to sync. Thanks 8)

Return to “MainLobby 3 Client”