Page 1 of 1


Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:03 am
I set the unit up as per instructions and it worked ok for a little while. Then I added another input and all of a sudden the toslink audio locked on to input 2 and would not switch. I tried moving it to advanced mode and than back to standard. Still would not switch. I moved the inputs to 1 and 3 and the audio still will not release off of #2. any recomendations would be great. also when I do connect the system to mlserver do I set the 232 cable direct to the computer or through the global cache

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:45 pm
by DavidL
best is to use a single cable from videostorm to PC. Only reason to think about a global cache is when the videostorm is distant from the PC and a serial cable can't be used to connect the two directly. This includes very long Cat5 wire that has DB9 adapters on each end is better than interjecting a Global Cache into the mix.