InitMainform - Error at line # 200

starker

InitMainform - Error at line # 200

Postby starker » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:08 am

Hi,

I just upgraded my server to win 7 64bit. I'm still using MLServer 3. Everything works fine except for the Neothings Matrix Switcher drivers. When i start MLserver i get this error message in the logs when it loads the MLMatrixSwitcher driver:

InitMainform - Error at line # 200 - The connection cannot be used to perform this operation. It is either closed or invalid in this context.

In device manager win7 can see the switcher and it's listed as Borrego Matrix Switch, but says drivers are not installed even though i have installed them. UAC is off.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Rob

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: InitMainform - Error at line # 200

Postby CinemarDave » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:50 pm

At line #200 it is trying to read data from the MatrixSwitcher.mdb file. The database is not open. Is there a MatrixSwitcher.mdb in the \MLServer\Data folder?

starker

Postby starker » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Yes, there is. I copied this over from my previous XP install along with the entire MLServer folder.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Let me remote into your server to look. The plugin is not finding the database files and I will need to research why. Install LogMeIn and then email me your LogMeIn username and password and the MLServer PCs access code or username and password. You can remove LogMeIn when I'm done.

Return to “Neothings”