A MLHAL to work with 3.6.26?

jamarotta

A MLHAL to work with 3.6.26?

Postby jamarotta » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:06 pm

Any plans for Cinemar to release a MLHAL plugin that will work with the latest HAL2000? With 3.6.26 (beta) the current MLHAL plugin (2.0.0.15) no longer works (and sometimes causes 3.6.26 to crash). I noticed the new release for HAI yesterday. There are a few HAL / Cinemar users out there that would be interested!

Thanks..Joe

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:51 pm

Joe, MLHAL is not a Cinemar product. It is a HAL / user supported product if I understand correctly. There is no plans for Cinemar to develop or support a MLHAL plugin.

pacman
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby pacman » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:54 pm

I think you will find that Cinemar is not responsible for the MLHal plugin, A Hal user Shawn Walsh (Halman on the Hal forums) thankfully created the plug in for us users.

I know there is a beta that was out about a few month ago that makes it really easy to create ML commands, do you have this version? I would ask Greg with HAL to see if you could get the latest plug in, as I am unsure who is currently developing the plug in.

jamarotta

Postby jamarotta » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:52 am

Yes- we are very appreciative of HALMAN's efforts here. With Cinemar support for HomeSeer and HAI, Home Automated is at a disadvantage and us loyal HAL users. I hope that support will be given for a HAL Plugin (it is listed as a product download on Home Automated's website) as it only benefits all of us to get the best use of Cinemar's products and grow the Home Automation population!.. Joe

jeffx
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby jeffx » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:19 am

Shawn is currently working on the updated plugin which should be coming out sometime this month.
HAL2000 - JRMC 11 - ML3 - MuL3 - NetRemote Pro 1 - Insteon - M-Audio Delta 410 - Sonic Impact T-Amps - Honeywell Security

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Postby mcascio » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:05 am

jamarotta wrote:Yes- we are very appreciative of HALMAN's efforts here. With Cinemar support for HomeSeer and HAI, Home Automated is at a disadvantage and us loyal HAL users. I hope that support will be given for a HAL Plugin (it is listed as a product download on Home Automated's website) as it only benefits all of us to get the best use of Cinemar's products and grow the Home Automation population!.. Joe

Actually the Homeseer plugin is also not developed by Cinemar and is only sold through HomeSeer. Although we do provide a great deal of support to our customers when they have questions as best we can on either plugin.

HAI is however created by Cinemar.
Mario Cascio
Cinemar, Inc.
http://www.cinemaronline.com

Return to “HAL”