Error 91 - object or object with variable not set

gregjpage

Error 91 - object or object with variable not set

Postby gregjpage » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:18 pm

Hi Everyone, I posted this on the HAL website, but I think it may be more of an issue with MLHAL, so not sure if any ML users can help me with this one please. This error comes up approximately 20 seconds after starting up ML Server. I have turned off the MLHAL plugin for now, and the error does not occur, but of course, I can't use HAL, which I think would be my preferred ML integrated software. I am trying HSeer, but I think I prefer being able to create flags and timers within HAL. Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Greg

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:22 pm

What are you using HAL and evaluating Homeseer to do that MLServer doesn't do already? Voice Recognition? are you just "playing" with that, or have you made the big jump into putting a complete infrastructure in for somewhat accurate voice control?

gregjpage

Postby gregjpage » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:06 am

I wanted to use HAL, but because of this Error, it won't integrate with MainLobby, so I thought I would see if there was another program that would do it, and HS seesm to integrate without any errors, however, I would prefer HAL because of it's functionality.

Return to “HAL”