macro repeats twice

99anndy99

macro repeats twice

Postby 99anndy99 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:14 am

Hi,

I've upgraded to MLserver 3. When I go into the USBUIRT plugin part in the mlserver window I can see the macro's issued. The problem is, every one is repeated twice. When I press play, it immediately appears on the list, then after about half a second, it appears again.

Can anyone advise? (the usbuirt plugin was v1.5 I think)

Thanks

gfrazier

not a new issue

Postby gfrazier » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:34 am

This is a known issue for some time now.

http://www.cinemaronlineforums.com/foru ... highlight=

If you spend the 50$ on Girder, this is a non-issue. But I was hoping to leverage MLServer USBUIRT plugin to do the handful of PBC commands to theathertek. I'm still hoping . . .

MurrayW
Is there life beyond Cinemar?
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Re: not a new issue

Postby MurrayW » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:49 am

gfrazier wrote:This is a known issue for some time now.

http://www.cinemaronlineforums.com/foru ... highlight=

If you spend the 50$ on Girder, this is a non-issue. But I was hoping to leverage MLServer USBUIRT plugin to do the handful of PBC commands to theathertek. I'm still hoping . . .
Mario and/or Smooth, This was ID'd back in May. I bought ML3 and MLS3 several months ago, but have been hesitant to upgrade because of this problem. Is it being worked on or has it slipped through the cracks?
thanks,
Murray

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:17 am

What are PBC command to theatertek?

I would think that the new Theatertek plugin does everything you want, and then some.

If there is an issue with USB_UIRT plugin, we will be doing some code updates in that plugin soon.

There is a ton on the plate right now, but it is getting cleaned up.

gfrazier

PBC

Postby gfrazier » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:55 pm

PBC = Play Back Control (I think). I'm sure the new theatertek plug-in is great. I have not checked it out yet because without having the PBC through UBSUIRT watching a movie using theatertek just isnt worth it.

Commands from MLServer to TheaterTek work fine when intiated from the touchscreen. My problems are only when issuing a macro command through USBUIRT plugin that i get the repeating command problem.

I'd probably just purchase the Girder app but, like I was saying, I only want to do a handful of remote commands and the Cinemar suite seems completely capable of handling this.

Return to “USBUIRT”