Runtime Error '9'

shakey
Intermediate
Intermediate

Runtime Error '9'

Postby shakey » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:59 pm

I'm trying to import some devices into the IR database. When I click on import device I get the following error.

Runtime error '9'
Subscript out range.

I've made sure MLServer, usb uirt are all latest versions. I tried on two different machines, have the main MLserver at the house and testing/development on a laptop. Both give same error, Ive tried different import devices etc, but it errors as soon as I click import. I have to restart the server to get uirt plugin to work again after error message. I'm sure as usual its something I've done wrong but haven't figured it out yet.

Also does MLworker automatically update when you update the server?

Chad

MurrayW
Is there life beyond Cinemar?
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Re: Runtime Error '9'

Postby MurrayW » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:43 am

shakey wrote:I'm trying to import some devices into the IR database. When I click on import device I get the following error.

Runtime error '9'
Subscript out range.

I've made sure MLServer, usb uirt are all latest versions. I tried on two different machines, have the main MLserver at the house and testing/development on a laptop. Both give same error, Ive tried different import devices etc, but it errors as soon as I click import. I have to restart the server to get uirt plugin to work again after error message. I'm sure as usual its something I've done wrong but haven't figured it out yet.

Also does MLworker automatically update when you update the server?

Chad
Did you check out this previous post? http://www.cinemaronlineforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9916&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=runtime+error

shakey
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby shakey » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:22 am

Thanks for the link. I tried a search but I never seem to get good results. I need to use better key words and controls I guess.

It took a while but after few rounds of deleting and reinstalling files/ plugin it works again on laptop. Now to do it on my theater computer.

I think I know what screwed it up. I imported SA8300 cable box but I used the wrong file. It was the one for GC100 not the uirt. Any way to covert GC data base to uirt compatible one? I have few not in uirt format that love transfer instead recreating from scratch.

Chad

Return to “USBUIRT”