Cant add any new commands or devices...Help..

kingdaddy
Expert
Expert

Cant add any new commands or devices...Help..

Postby kingdaddy » Wed May 21, 2008 8:34 pm

What has happened to the new version of USBUIRT, it acts totally different then the previous versions. With this one I can even add a new device to the command tree I keep getting the following error in the screen shot. Is there something wrong with my plugin, everything in the database works, I just cant add anything.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kingdaddy
Expert
Expert

Postby kingdaddy » Wed May 21, 2008 8:36 pm

Here is my tree view, I get the above error anytime I right click in the tree and select "New Device"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kingdaddy
Expert
Expert

Postby kingdaddy » Thu May 22, 2008 12:28 pm

The Wiki documentation doesnt even go into the setup of IR codes and this part of the plugin seems to be specific to Cinemar.

Can someone from Cinemar at least point me to the documentation that explains how to add a device so I can learn a IR code for it?

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Thu May 22, 2008 12:35 pm

You are trying to use an old version of the USBUIRT database with the new multi-zone plugin. The two are not compatible. Pleased send me your USBUIRT.mdb file and I'll convert it to the new format for you.

kingdaddy
Expert
Expert

Postby kingdaddy » Thu May 22, 2008 12:44 pm

CinemarDave wrote:You are trying to use an old version of the USBUIRT database with the new multi-zone plugin. The two are not compatible. Pleased send me your USBUIRT.mdb file and I'll convert it to the new format for you.

Ahh, OK, I can do that when i get home tonight but I think you already have it as you merged the sample CX777 commands into my old one a few weeks ago. If you dont have it still I will send it to you tonight.

Thanks.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Thu May 22, 2008 12:55 pm

You did. I still had it. I converted it and sent it back.

kingdaddy
Expert
Expert

Postby kingdaddy » Thu May 22, 2008 1:01 pm

CinemarDave wrote:You did. I still had it. I converted it and sent it back.

Thank you so much, youve been great!

Return to “USBUIRT”