Programming USBUIRT for RCA Professional Series STAV 4180

California

Programming USBUIRT for RCA Professional Series STAV 4180

Postby California » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:24 am

I am having trouble with setting up the remote functions. Does anyone have the data I could enter for the RCA Professional Series STAV 4180 Audio Video Receiver? I searched remote central and could not find the information. I am mainly trying to get the source input, power and volume to work. I tried programming it from an RCA universal remote that learned the codes since I do not have a remote that came with the unit.

I setup my TV and can control it using my touchscreen so I know my USBUIRT is working fine.

I was also wondering if I buy a logitech remote is there a way to save or access the data for use with my USBUIRT and Samsung UMPC or can it only be used with the logitech remote? The sales rep said I could do a test drive setup and get some data to try but it will not let me go past the connect a remote setup in the software.

Any information, even something basic, would be helpful since I am pretty green...
System: MainLobby 3, ML Server 3, DVDLobby, WeatherLobby, MusicLobby, 2 Sony 777es, Samsung UMPC, RCA 5.1 ch sound, HomeSeer 2, ZWave, HD LCD TV-Monitor, Component switcher, Custom quad AMD processor PC with Radeon EAH3850 dual monitor/HDTV graphics card.

California

Postby California » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:39 am

I found the codes. YEA!
System: MainLobby 3, ML Server 3, DVDLobby, WeatherLobby, MusicLobby, 2 Sony 777es, Samsung UMPC, RCA 5.1 ch sound, HomeSeer 2, ZWave, HD LCD TV-Monitor, Component switcher, Custom quad AMD processor PC with Radeon EAH3850 dual monitor/HDTV graphics card.

Return to “USBUIRT”