Error Building the Graph Filter

lyfelyte

Error Building the Graph Filter

Postby lyfelyte » Thu May 29, 2008 10:23 pm

The message "Error Building the Graph Filter" appears whenever I try to playback a movie from my hard drive using DVDlobby.

Unlike a previous post that I read, it was initially working without a flaw, then it stopped working, so I wouldn't think that the issue is my command line or path. I haven't changed anything from day one, which by the way was yesterday when I downloaded the trial, but I had it working.

If I use TT by itself, I have no issues with any of my movies. Any ideas?

Here is the command line, which is pretty cut and dry and I have verified that the path is correct. It just doesn't work any more.

AV.HCPC|PLAYFILE~C:\Movies\<<title>>\Video_TS\Video_TS.IFO

I have also substituted the above IFO with the VTS_01_0.IFO just to see if it would play.

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Thu May 29, 2008 10:40 pm

AV.HCPC|PLAYFILE~C:\Movies\<<title>>\Video_TS\Video_TS.IFO

or should that be:

AV.HTPC|PLAYFILE~C:\Movies\<<title>>\Video_TS\Video_TS.IFO

What is the Alias name as defined in the MLTheaterTek plugin? HCPC or HTPC?

Something did change for it to change how it's working.

What is in the MLTheatertek log, DVDLobby 3.75 log and MLServer log when you try to launch a movie?

lyfelyte

Postby lyfelyte » Fri May 30, 2008 6:58 pm

The MLTheatertek plugin log says that
TheaterTek Slot #0 Error #11001 - No such host is known. The name is not an official hostname or alias, or it cannot be found in the database(s) being queried. This error may also be returned for protocol and service queries, and means the specified name could not be found in the relevant database.
AutoKiller Slot #1 Error #11001 - No such host is known. The name is not an official hostname or alias, or it cannot be found in the database(s) being queried. This error may also be returned for protocol and service queries, and means the specified name could not be found in the relevant database.

I don't get it. My computers name is DVDPC, which is what I put into the HOST column for ID 1, then I made up an Alias called HCPC. Am I missing something?

lyfelyte

Postby lyfelyte » Fri May 30, 2008 7:35 pm

I found an interesting glitch that might only happen in trial mode, but I'm not sure. The error "graph filter" basically happens if I don't press cancel or OK on the "Trial Days Remaining" screen within 1-second. If I immediately hit cancel, the next screen I see is another "Trial Days Remaining" screen. If I hit cancel again, my movie starts playing without any problems.

Based on this information, I would say that I have all my settings and paths correct, because the movies will play if I get past the first "Trial" screen before the error pops up.

I guess I should just buy the plugin and screw the trial version. I probably wouldn't see the error again.

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Fri May 30, 2008 9:08 pm

Trial Days remaining...isn't this a TheaterTek message (not the plugin)? Did you license / activate TheaterTek with www.theatertek.com?

Return to “TheaterTek”