trying to understand WGL plugin

michael(fl)

trying to understand WGL plugin

Postby michael(fl) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:51 pm

I am currently working on adding the Rain8Net Pro.

Unfortunately, i can only work on this every week or two and mostly at nights, so there is a lot of false starts.

I have the Rain8Net Pro connected, properly configured 4 zones, watch ML cyle thru the zones ( i watch the zone LED's and ML count down)... But the main issue is really understanding how to operate this. I have read the wiki several times, but the knowledge isn't sticking. Not to say that i am sorta lost on what to actually use when reading the wiki.

I am using the Gallery library, and it looks to be working but there are way too many options/buttons.

I guess i am looking for a better set of documentation so i can fumble thru this by myself.

It would also nice to somehow see that a zone was actually watered. I can't figure that out either.

thanks,
michael

ccharmatz
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: trying to understand WGL plugin

Postby ccharmatz » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Michael did you ever get this worked out with your Rain8Net Pro?

Charles.

michael(fl)

Re: trying to understand WGL plugin

Postby michael(fl) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:34 pm

ccharmatz wrote:Michael did you ever get this worked out with your Rain8Net Pro?

Charles.

Hi Charles,
Thanks for checking in on me, I did finally get WGL to work. My current problem is I have had a set back on the security system and i am looking to replace it. I have a DCS832 and i am looking at the HAI OmniPro. I am still evaluating the overlap of HAI and ELK - i am 80% sure that i will go with HAI. I think that either will allow me to use WGL.

Thanks, and stay warm in Clwr.
michael(fl)

Return to “WGL Designs”