MLIrrigation Update

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

MLIrrigation Update

Postby CinemarDave » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:59 pm

A totally re-written MLIrrigation plugin is available for download via MLInstaller. All Rain8 users should download and test this version. You will need to download and install the Family Manager (v 3.75.50) and the Rain8 plugin (v 3.75.1). This version eliminates the MLIrrigation Helper program and decreases response times when issuing commands through the client scenes.

Post your test results here.

snx

Re: MLIrrigation Update

Postby snx » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:22 pm

I've been running it for a couple of weeks now and for the most part it works fine. I do notice a significant startup delay though when starting MLServer. The following is also logged numerous times (45 last time I restarted MLServer) by the new plugin:

ScheduleTimer - MLIrigation scheduler not running, Sunrise/Sunset variables not set

The scheduled programs do run however.

DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DaveB » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:41 pm

I agree; It takes a huge amount of time to initially load the data. That part is not improved from the previous version. Error handling is much improved however.
Thanks!

Dave Bruner
:shock:

DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DaveB » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:36 am

Dave;

Any chance of you implementing a Rain Switch option within the driver? In my case, my switch is simply a zone on HAI. I can do this now via some logic, but would like to make the integration tighter.

History would also be another great add in. I can do history now via a third party app, but it would be nice to also have tighter intagration.

Thanks!
Thanks!

Dave Bruner
:shock:

Return to “WGL Designs”