Well it is Spring!!

DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Well it is Spring!!

Postby DaveB » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:09 am

Mario - It is spring and time once more to dust off the irrigation module, make sure the Rain8 is still plugged in, turn the water on and get going with setting up my schedule for the 100th time since I always manage some how to blow it out over the winter. :lol:

Just a few observations for when you have time;

1. When running one zone in manual mode, the master zone should also open and it does not.
2. When a zone is a type of "Sensor", you should eliminate that zone from all lists like schedule set up, manual run and so on.
3. As above, when a zone is of type "Master" it should be eliminated from all lists. I did notice that it is eliminated from some.
4. You should allow the zone type sensor to report status. I want to know if the system is locked out on rain sensor. (may be a limit of the Rain8)
5. Zone type Sensor is still reported as zone type Sprinkler in the variable list. Driver reports correctly.

Of course, I still want tighter integration with weather lobby that what is currently possible. I will reserve that issue for a future time.
Thanks!

Dave Bruner
:shock:

DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DaveB » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:29 pm

Just bumping this to keep it near the top of the stack.
Thanks!

Dave Bruner
:shock:

Return to “WGL Designs”