Feature request - please!!!!!!!

pgale
Intermediate
Intermediate

Feature request - please!!!!!!!

Postby pgale » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:09 am

Getting Homeseer data into MainLobby Server is straight forward but getting MLS data into HS is a real pain! Unless I'm missing something, you have to setup a rule in MLS for each variable you want to push to HS?

If this is the case and I'm not missing anything, can I request an easier way to automate the passing of variables from MLS to HS - something along the lines of the MLHS plugin for HS to MLS data would be great.

I'm just contemplating pushing all the variables from the Russound plugin to HS. With two CAV's, this is a daunting task!!!

The MLHS plugin has turned out to be a HA life changing bit of software - all of my HA systems data is now available to ML and I can display everything from my fish tank data, alarm, weather station to telephone calls etc. I've had most of these systems for several years but they've only really just come to life with HS and ML :) An improvement in the MLHS plugin like this would make it much better :)

Thanks,

Paul.

Krumpy
Developer
Developer

Postby Krumpy » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:18 am

There are design discussions for a whole new MLHSPlugin design that would include functionality like this.

pgale
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby pgale » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:13 am

Cool - that would be great.

Is that a long way off yet?

Paul.

Near76
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby Near76 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:58 am

Has there been any progress on this. I am in the same boat as I would like HS to know about the status of my lighting and audio zones that MLS now manages.
-Matt

pgale
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby pgale » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:33 am

Yeah - new HS plugin would be very good!

jackpod
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby jackpod » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:47 pm

I too would like to see this. What would be really cool is if the Homeseer side could be in .net to take advantage of all .net has done to the Homeseer world.

Return to “Homeseer”