Explain to me your front end for this plugin

neils

Explain to me your front end for this plugin

Postby neils » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:20 pm

Just curious, the backend is there, with the plugin supporting various commands to the receiver. But what does it look like on the front end?? Are you guys using Cinemar pre-defined panels with the commands already associated to the buttons?? Or are you creating and adding buttons to your own custom screens, associating a Yamaha command for each button you add to the screen.

Is there a way for you to post some images of what your Yamaha screens look like ???

Just trying to find out how easy it will be to set this all up once I purchase the plugin...

Thanks

Neil

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:15 pm

folks I am sure are building their own UI scenes. I suspect if you ask nicely, someone would share their MLS to help you get started.

PeterM1
Expert
Expert

Re: Explain to me your front end for this plugin

Postby PeterM1 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:33 pm

neils wrote:Just curious, the backend is there, with the plugin supporting various commands to the receiver. But what does it look like on the front end?? Are you guys using Cinemar pre-defined panels with the commands already associated to the buttons?? Or are you creating and adding buttons to your own custom screens, associating a Yamaha command for each button you add to the screen.

Is there a way for you to post some images of what your Yamaha screens look like ???

Just trying to find out how easy it will be to set this all up once I purchase the plugin...

Thanks

Neil

There's no interface in my case, frankly because I had no need for it.

All the Yamaha commands are embedded in macros or buttons across all *lobbies and they do their "thing" transparently behind the scenes, it's more user-friendly that way.

And yes, I have a master macro that resets all Yamaha settings to default, in case things get in a weird state (it powers on zones 1,2,3, sets volume to low levels and sets inputs accordingly)

Return to “Yamaha”