NFL Sunday Ticket Scene, Excel Updater, Command Maps

Help inspire others. Post your screenshots and scene files for all to see and share.
MurrayW
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Postby MurrayW » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:31 pm

cborod wrote:btw...as promised, my server macros (command maps) converted to use MLStrings instead of wsc read file commands.

Also attached, two scenes, my main nfl scene and a popup with game time channel, network etc.

Click on the hidden button g1channel for example and it fires a macro to clear the previous popup and bring up the game info of your choice.

I'm trying to figure a way to bring two helmets together from each side and pop the game info in the center ala mnf....but methinks that's an animated swf done only be the likes of a true wizard....

anyway...the popup is sorta cool.

I think I forgot the \ inmy nfl folder variable which may cause some problems for others. Just remove the \ in the command map right after {{NFLPath}} entry in eacj macro....simple edit or change your {{NFLPath}} variable to be C:\nfl instead of c:\nfl\

cheers
Good to know about the MLStrings. I don't think your attachments "Attached". Could you try again?
thanks,
Murray

cborod

Postby cborod » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:48 pm

np...thanks. seemed like everything was updating fine even with the error.

As I've said beforre.....THIS plugin makes my system! House full of friends were over this Sunday...different games on in different rooms...but the clincher was MLnfl on the powder room monitor....where everyone knows at a glance just what's going on! Many many positive comments.
ChrisB

cborod

Postby cborod » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:57 pm

once more with attachment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ChrisB

"Round up the usual suspects."

MurrayW

Postby MurrayW » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:49 pm

Updated excel spreadsheet. See 1st post for details.

cborod

Postby cborod » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:12 pm

m~

Thank you. Point spread works fine. Small bug in that the fields for NFC teams selection

Everything pre-Lions is blank.

Also, a request if you could. Where I live (Central PA) we actually are local market for three teams, Steelers, Eagles, and Ravens. Can the spreadsheet be adjusted to allow for this?

Thanks again for this amazing addition to the suite. Really appreciate it.
ChrisB

MurrayW

Postby MurrayW » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:10 am

cborod wrote:m~

Thank you. Point spread works fine. Small bug in that the fields for NFC teams selection

Everything pre-Lions is blank.

Also, a request if you could. Where I live (Central PA) we actually are local market for three teams, Steelers, Eagles, and Ravens. Can the spreadsheet be adjusted to allow for this?

Thanks again for this amazing addition to the suite. Really appreciate it.
Chris, so are you saying that there is nothing in the first row (Titans-Texans)? It looks like it updated correctly on my end (see attachment).

As far as adjusting for 3 local teams, I will try to get to that sometime, but I am not making any promises that it will be very soon. What happens when 2 of your 3 teams play at the same time on the same network? Or they both play on the same network, one plays the early game, the other the late game and it is not that network's turn to broadcast a double-header...what is shown then?

Thanks,
Murray
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cborod

Postby cborod » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:11 am

m~

Thanks! np on the locals....it's usually steelers I'm wanting rather than Eagles or Ravens anyway.

The missing team ino isn't the game schedule. That's fine. It's the select local tv drop down. Attached a pix to show it. Lower left ....

hth
ChrisB

MurrayW

Postby MurrayW » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:36 am

Oops :oops:

I have the validation for teams and point spreads in some hidden columns to the right. I must have accidentally cleared out about 1/2 of the teams and spread values. I have fixed it in the latest version.

Murray

cborod

Postby cborod » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:27 pm

abn

all better now

thank you and the NFL for another wonderful Sunday~!
ChrisB

Return to “User Gallery - Screenshots”