Looking For CAV6.6 Screen Ideas

Help inspire others. Post your screenshots and scene files for all to see and share.
Bago
Intermediate
Intermediate

Looking For CAV6.6 Screen Ideas

Postby Bago » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:27 pm

I just got my first of two CAV6.6's. I finaly got the plug-in working as well (very exciting!). Now it is time to create my ML screens - I would love to see what others have done with their CAV's.

Please share.

Thanks

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Postby mcascio » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:30 pm

Barry,

This one comes standard with GuiGraphix Library 0017 - preprogrammed. :)

http://www.cinemaronline.com/guigraphix ... y0017.html
Mario Cascio
Cinemar, Inc.
http://www.cinemaronline.com

egamez

CAV 6.6 screen ideas

Postby egamez » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:18 pm

Hi Mario

You mentioned that this comes with Lib 0017 and preprogrammed but I just only found the skin ( jpg) but not the whole screen with buttoms layout

Could you please guide me to find it..

greyt
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: CAV 6.6 screen ideas

Postby greyt » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:28 pm

egamez wrote:Hi Mario

You mentioned that this comes with Lib 0017 and preprogrammed but I just only found the skin ( jpg) but not the whole screen with buttoms layout

Could you please guide me to find it..

Hi,

It is 0017_0011.mls

ccap

Postby ccap » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:00 pm

Will the Russound skins be able to fit on the UMPC devices??

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Postby mcascio » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:59 am

That particular scene above I don't think has been redesigned to fit an 800x480 scene. However, you can rescale the entire Mainlobby interface to fit. It wouldn't take much though to move some things around.

There are some scenes in the base install of mainLobby already though that talk to the Russound. You select the ROOM and other rooms slide up, you select the SOURCE and more source options slide up for selection.
Mario Cascio

Cinemar, Inc.

http://www.cinemaronline.com

bpwwer

Postby bpwwer » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:03 am

This is the scene I created for use with mine. I've got it pre-configured to cycle through a fixed set of Sirius music channels on the two Sat receivers, the name of the currently selected station is displayed. Music server brings changes the display slightly so that it displays the artist/album/title in the text box and also includes album art. One of the buttons changes to allow access to MusicLobby directly. The bottom row of buttons is for lighting scenes.

When selecting a zone from the top row, the currently selected source for that zone is highlighted and the configuration is for that source.

I do use this on a UMPC, but the zone/source buttons are a bit small, I'd like to scale the height some and make them bigger.[/img]
--
Bob

ccap

Postby ccap » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:38 pm

Bob,

THat looks great. Is it too much to ask if I could get the files on that. I am a newbie and trying to get my feet wet with all this programming

BTW what UMPC do you use? I want to use it on the kitchen. I was also thinking of the larger 12" tablet kiosk. That might make a better size screen to control everything

bpwwer

Postby bpwwer » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:14 am

ccap wrote:Bob,

THat looks great. Is it too much to ask if I could get the files on that. I am a newbie and trying to get my feet wet with all this programming

The scenes are easy. I've attached a zip file with those. The main scene is called 0001_russound.mls I'm not sure how to export/package up the macros and plug-in commands that make everything work.

BTW what UMPC do you use? I want to use it on the kitchen. I was also thinking of the larger 12" tablet kiosk. That might make a better size screen to control everything

I have one of these http://www.tabletkiosk.com/tkstore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=35&idproduct=153 but I don't use it too much. I also have a Fujitsu 3500 tablet in the kitchen. We mostly use the Russound keypads for control of the audio, Mainlobby works in the background to display the current information on the keypad display and handle some of the button presses.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
--

Bob

Return to “User Gallery - Screenshots”