San Francisco Series - Part 1

Help inspire others. Post your screenshots and scene files for all to see and share.
ronsatter
Is there life beyond Cinemar?
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

San Francisco Series - Part 1

Postby ronsatter » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Hi Everyone,

Kinda quiet on the forum now ... everyone is waiting for Dave to finish Server 4.0 :D

Thought I would post some screenshots of my current design scheme. Like my older posts, you'll recognize a similar layout and function for my scenes. There are some "How To" posts on some pieces in the forum archive. This series is a bit more polished. Lots of custom graphic pieces. A mix of 0019 and 0026 ML library objects.

These are designed to fit a 20" HP flat panel - 1440 x 900. I uploaded these at 75% actual size. A general sampling of the whole suite. Each menu area contains mulitiple scenes, which I can upload if anyone wants to see more of a specific area.

There are 2 parts to this post, because of upload limits per post.

My current project is to modify this theme for use on a 10 inche Android tablet, using splashtop remote as the connection to ML server. Android tablets run Flash, so I can get all of these scenes to work right out of the box. =D>

Always happy to answer questions concerning how all this stuff actually works ... that is, if I can remember #-o
01. Welcome.jpg

02. Help.jpg

03. Menu Map.jpg

04. Home.jpg

05. News.jpg

06. Weather.jpg

08. Stocks.jpg

09. Traffic.jpg

More scenes in San Francisco Series - Part Two
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If it ain't broke ... don't fix it!

Return to “User Gallery - Screenshots”