Latest Charcoal Series

Help inspire others. Post your screenshots and scene files for all to see and share.
ronsatter
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Latest Charcoal Series

Postby ronsatter » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:55 pm

Hi All,

Added some new scenes ... this is my working template for several months now. Waiting for NetFlix and DVDLobby. Sorry I had to reduce the sizes to show more scenes ... I decided to post like this to give a better feeling of the design across many scenes.

Always happy to answer questions or help with layout and design issues.

For those new users to ML ... these scenes are not part of any library offered by Cinemar. They do use many common graphic elements from the Cinemar collections, in addition to my own design work.

The Charcoal Series is not for sale privately or through Cinemar.

Many thanks to all of those who have helped me on the forums with their ideas and contributions. This work is an excellent example of what can be accomplished by using this forum to learn from all the pros who reside here.

Ron

Charcoal Scene Samples.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If it ain't broke ... don't fix it!

killervette

Re: Latest Charcoal Series

Postby killervette » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:01 pm

very nice....still want to buy it :)

kgingerich
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby kgingerich » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Mind sharing with your fellow man?

ronsatter

Postby ronsatter » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:50 pm

A note about sharing scenes ..

People often ask me about this. I have to decline all sharing of these files, for my personal sanity. Have I mentioned this before? :shock:

Anyone who has created a custom scene in ML would agree that the visual part is relative easy and fun, thanks to the excellent tools from Cinemar. The hard work is integrating new and existing code into the scenes to get them to function as expected. This requires custom macros and scripts for the most part. These "behind the scenes" pieces not only need to work with the new scenes, but the existing default scenes. This is no small task on any ML platform.

Then comes the issue of plugins ... these 12 scenes and many not shown here, require many plugins and even on-going subscriptions to work.

And finally ... who ya gonna call?

Heck, I can barely maintain this monster myself. #-o

Ron
If it ain't broke ... don't fix it!

kgingerich
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby kgingerich » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:09 am

I hear ya. I like to get copies of nice designs so I can see how it's all put together, not to simply just make it my content folder and expect it to work. I know it doesnt work like that. If you don't feel like sharing it's cool. Keep the pics coming they look great.

Return to “User Gallery - Screenshots”