Toggle Button hide on and off

If you have created a unique MLServeCmd that performs a unique task, please post it here so others can learn from them.
mabrett00

Toggle Button hide on and off

Postby mabrett00 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:52 am

okay another DUMB question...

can anyone help me with a command that will hide and unhide a button.. I have searched and searched and I cannot find it.

thanks

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:06 am

You can change the tint of a button in the button Edit panel on the lower left corner click on the States button. Here, dependent on the value of the button (0 - 100 or On - Off) you can change the color including making it disapeer.

You can permanently make a button disapper in the Z-Order panel. It's one of the check boxes to the left of the button name (defined in the label field).

mabrett00

Postby mabrett00 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:08 am

okay figured it out... it didnt work like I planed. I was trying to hide a button with dvdlobby.swf the problem is with the dvdlobby hidden it is still active.

My problem is that I originally tried to load dvdlobby as an overlay and show it with remotefx show and hide. that worked... the problem that occured was that I was also scaleing the swf to 115%. when I changed overlays to others, those were scalled to 115% as well.

Can anyone figure out a good way to reset the scale of an overlay, or change the scale of an image on the fly?

thanks
:?

Return to “MLServeCmd Examples”