DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:28 pm

kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby kgudge » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:54 pm

It is much more elegant/easy to use now. The lineups + favourites is looking good, I'm very sure a lot of people will be loving this new feature.

I have already added a set of "Genre" tabs to my guide screen, Kids, Sports, News, Music, Movies.

Clicking on the kids tab displays the kids channels etc...

LEDs on the left hand side denote which TV is on and about to be controlled. Clicking an LED selects that TV. Source does a cyclestate through the TVs.

Channel Buttons are now a cyclestate through my various TV channels, OTA (over the air or terrestrial tv), cable TV or All channels.

Green buttons are state change buttons (power/mute). Purple buttons are action butons, they do something like change volume, change source, finally blue buttons link to other scenes. So clicking movies takes yuo to my movies page.

Rgds

Kevin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kgudge on Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DVDLobby, MuL, JRMC, TV Lobby, DVD Profiler.

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:59 pm

kgudge,
can you post your scenes?

thanx

kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby kgudge » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:03 pm

Thanks David for the prompt reply,

I'm not having problems connecting, connections work just fine, it is the {{clientname}}_connectionstatus that is causing me an issue. Even though I'm connected and working this stays in the offline status and doesn't populate {{clientname}}_ipaddress, which causes my cyclestate buttons to not work (TVLobby uses {{clientname}}_ipaddress to verify IP address for clients).

Rgds

Kevin

Fonceur
Expert
Expert

Postby Fonceur » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:47 pm

This should conclude the "favorite" part, so if people could test it, we'll be able to make it available for download through MLInstaller...

In order to delete a Favorite, make sure the "Name" (text box ) and "Favorite" (drop down list) match, otherwise it will be aborted, as it is ambiguous which of the 2 Favorites, the user wanted to delete... ;)

As a reminder, use "MLTVLobby|SetLineupFor~{{lineup}}~{{clientname}}" to fill the content of TVLobby.swf with only the data associated with that {{lineup}}. Here {{lineup}} represents either the channel provider defined in the TVLobby database file (Data\tv.mdb), or a Favorite defined in MLServer/View/Plugins/MLTVLobby/Settings/Lineups.

Known limitation:

- If you are on page 10 of the "All" lineup and switch to a lineup with less pages, you will have to scroll up to actually see those channels...

Version 3.0.66

- It is now possible to delete a channel from a list of favorite channels.

- It is also possible to delete a favorite (and all its associated channels).
Last edited by Fonceur on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby kgudge » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:30 pm

Test complete, can now create, modify, delete and save favourites lists.

I was going to report the blank screen when you page down one list and load a new shorter list, but you beat me to it.

Fonceur
Expert
Expert

Postby Fonceur » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:01 pm

kgudge wrote:I was going to report the blank screen when you page down one list and load a new shorter list, but you beat me to it.

This part is also why it can't go to a specific channel, those things are handled within the tvlobby.swf.

Version 3.0.67

- Renamed the MLServer variable "TVLobby_{{clientname}}_Lineup" to "TVLobby_Lineup_{{clientname}}", as the "Fill the tvlobby_{{clientname}}_* variables on selection" was deleting it when a new program was selected...

EDIT: This version is now available through MLInstaller...

Fonceur
Expert
Expert

Postby Fonceur » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:22 am

I haven't forgotten the list of features mentioned in the first post. I have simply been waiting on Cinemar to update the tvlobby.swf Flash file as requested last year... ;)
MLComDevice: Control serial/TCP device (ASCII/hex) - MLSchedule: Alternative to MLScheduler
MLBeyondTV and MLSageTV: PVR support - TChanger: Sony BDP-CX7000ES 400 disc Bluray changer
TRadio: Sirius/HD/XM radio - TChart: Chart from variable Wiki

Return to “TVLobby Feature Requests”