WalkChildren Errors??????

Please post general questions about TVLobby here
User avatar
albright_family
Intermediate
Intermediate
Posts: 456
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:41 pm
Location: Lakewood, WA
Contact:

WalkChildren Errors??????

Postby albright_family » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Okay, I got my TVLobby communicating with Schedules Direct, I even did a test download as per the wiki, but when I have TVLobby Process Listings, I get page after page in the logs of the following message:
Adding: I10021.labs.zap2it.com
WalkChildren Error #3265 - Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal., ADODB.Fields

What does this mean, and how do I fix it?

Thank you
Russell

User avatar
albright_family
Intermediate
Intermediate
Posts: 456
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:41 pm
Location: Lakewood, WA
Contact:

Postby albright_family » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Okay I followed some more advise from the Wiki and shortened the list of channels temporarily. I get no error messages doing the download from Schedules Direct, but get loads of them when it is attempting to Process the Listings. I have attached my log file from the last attempt. (It is trying to process 1 days worth of listings for 5 channels.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Fonceur
Expert
Expert
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:18 am
Contact:

Postby Fonceur » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Try attaching your TVListings.xml, it seems to be malformed or something...
MLComDevice: Control serial/TCP device (ASCII/hex) - MLSchedule: Alternative to MLScheduler
MLBeyondTV and MLSageTV: PVR support - TChanger: Sony BDP-CX7000ES 400 disc Bluray changer
TRadio: Sirius/HD/XM radio - TChart: Chart from variable Wiki

User avatar
albright_family
Intermediate
Intermediate
Posts: 456
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:41 pm
Location: Lakewood, WA
Contact:

Postby albright_family » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:54 pm

As Requested: My TVListings.xml file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Fonceur
Expert
Expert
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:18 am
Contact:

Postby Fonceur » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Seems like your database might be corrupted or too old, if it's not a new install...
MLComDevice: Control serial/TCP device (ASCII/hex) - MLSchedule: Alternative to MLScheduler
MLBeyondTV and MLSageTV: PVR support - TChanger: Sony BDP-CX7000ES 400 disc Bluray changer
TRadio: Sirius/HD/XM radio - TChart: Chart from variable Wiki

User avatar
albright_family
Intermediate
Intermediate
Posts: 456
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:41 pm
Location: Lakewood, WA
Contact:

Postby albright_family » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Did an uninstall of TVLobby, including deleting the database file and TVLobby.dll file. Just did a test run, with only 5 channels and 1 days worth of data, and it worked. Now on to more channels and more days. Will post my results.

User avatar
albright_family
Intermediate
Intermediate
Posts: 456
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:41 pm
Location: Lakewood, WA
Contact:

Postby albright_family » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:12 am

YEAH!!! It is working!. Thanks a whole bunch Fonceur.

Russell


Return to “TVLobby Questions & Answers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest