Channel list and skin

Please post general questions about TVLobby here
janholleman

Channel list and skin

Postby janholleman » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:40 pm

How i can change or edit the skin.
And now i have all working but how i can let the guide channels
be in the same number as in my setupbox.

Because i have the typical ducyh channels in a other location
as in the setup box.

Thank

Jan

Fonceur
Expert
Expert

Re: Channel list and skin

Postby Fonceur » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:33 pm

janholleman wrote:How i can change or edit the skin.

Short answer: you can't.

Long answer: that skin is basically the tvlobby.swf compiled flash object, since the corresponding source (tvlobby.fla) is not available, you would need to use some flash decompiler, make your change and recompile the object...

And now i have all working but how i can let the guide channels
be in the same number as in my setupbox.

From the wiki:

Code: Select all

7 B) For international users, if the TVListings.xml file does not include the channel numbers, it is possible to use a channel map. Look for a file named channel_ids (Usually located in share directory of XMLTV, if your grabber does not have one, use the one from the uk_rt grabber and modify to suit your region). The format of that file is "web site|channel number|channel name|icon||". Feel free to renumber and rename the channel to something more appropriate, then save that file under a different filename and use this modified version in the plugin.

For the uk_rt grabber with xmltv installed in c:\xmltv file is here.

C:\xmltv\share\xmltv\tv_grab_uk_rt

Web site = name of the web site from your grabbers conf file.

Channel number = local channel number (4 digit max for displaying in TVLobby.swf)

Channel name = channelName in tvlobby.swf (typically 7 uppercase characters, 10 lowercase maximum otherwise they get chopped in tvlobby.swf)

Example uk_rt modified line, this changes the default name of ITV1 Anglia to Anglia, channel number is set to local channel number of 3.

anglia.tv.co.uk|3|Anglia|www.lyngsat-logo.com/logo/tv/ii/itv1_anglia.jpg||

You can also reorder the lines according to lineups (i.e. OTA, cable, satellite, etc.) and use "### OTA" as section delimiter. Those new lineups will make it possible to restrict the displayed channels in the TV grid.

You can also consult the following thread, where the channel renumbering was discussed/implemented:

http://www.cinemaronlineforums.com/foru ... hp?t=13245
MLComDevice: Control serial/TCP device (ASCII/hex) - MLSchedule: Alternative to MLScheduler
MLBeyondTV and MLSageTV: PVR support - TChanger: Sony BDP-CX7000ES 400 disc Bluray changer
TRadio: Sirius/HD/XM radio - TChart: Chart from variable Wiki

janholleman

Thanks

Postby janholleman » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:22 pm

I have change the background color only in blue.

When i open the tvguide in mainloby then i have channel numbers. That is all correct. I had make a favourit list in MLserver but how it open's when i start up mainlobby.

Can you also help me to launch the recordings on my HTPC1.
I open the recordings with theatertek and it function good but how i can launch theatertek with the recordings files when i select one.

Thank

Jan Holleman

Fonceur
Expert
Expert

Re: Thanks

Postby Fonceur » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:54 pm

janholleman wrote:I had make a favourit list in MLserver but how it open's when i start up mainlobby.

Use the command:

MLTVLobby|SetLineupFor~{{Favorite}}~{{ClientName}}

I open the recordings with theatertek and it function good but how i can launch theatertek with the recordings files when i select one.

In TVLobby's configuration, on the Recordings tab you can define a Play command. You would want to use something like:

AV.HTPC1|PlayFile~<<Filename>>

Assuming that in TheaterTek you have defined the HTPC1 alias...
MLComDevice: Control serial/TCP device (ASCII/hex) - MLSchedule: Alternative to MLScheduler
MLBeyondTV and MLSageTV: PVR support - TChanger: Sony BDP-CX7000ES 400 disc Bluray changer

janholleman

Thanks for the info

Postby janholleman » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:17 am

AV.TT{{media_{{clientname}}_activeplayer}}|PlayFile~<<file>>

I hope this will work but i will test it. I also have dropped the question
how to synchronize the channel list with my setup box.
Example: to make a favourite list in tvlobby that corespondate wiyh my setop box.

Thank Fonceur for the help and answer.

I am not to good with it because i start 2,5 week ago.

Jan Holleman
Nethelands

Fonceur
Expert
Expert

Re: Thanks for the info

Postby Fonceur » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:18 am

Answering your PM questions at the same time...

I go to start in the south of France and i need to install the first system.

If you write/understand French better, feel free to switch to it, le francais est ma langue maternelle... ;)

janholleman wrote:AV.TT{{media_{{clientname}}_activeplayer}}|PlayFile~<<file>>

First of all, to use that command in TVLobby you would use it as:

AV.TT{{media_<<clientname>>_activeplayer}}|PlayFile~<<filename>>

The reason to use <<clientname>> instead of {{clientname}}, is that the command is not sent by the MainLobby client, instead it is sent by the plugin, but this way it knows to make the substitution first. So your more elaborate command from the PM would be:

Macro|SetVariable|media_<<clientname>>_transport_source~TheaterTek!MLDVDLobby|MakeSource~{{media_<<clientname>>_transport_source}}!AV.TT{{media_<<clientname>>_activeplayer}}|PlayFile~<<filename>>

This is a mainlobby parameter to change my input of the Amp,
SetVariable|IRTransCommand~sony up!SendIRTrans
I think i need to put a command in the TVLobby commands field.

You would add that command to your previous macro, you probably need to use the format: "MLCmd|SetVariable".

Then i create a favorite tvlist. The name is Favourite
Where i can look to dropped the line up command.

If you already created the Favourite in TVLobby, the best would be to add 2 buttons to the MLS file loading tvlobby.swf, with:

MLTVLobby|SetLineupFor~Favourite~{{ClientName}}
MLTVLobby|SetLineupFor~All~{{ClientName}}

This way you can easily switch between your list of favorite channels and all the channels.

Fonceur
Expert
Expert

Postby Fonceur » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:38 pm

Then the question about the very long parameter!!!!!!
Where i need to put that....... in TVLobbyy plugin in de command fields.

If you go to MLServer -> View -> Plugins -> TVLobby -> Settings -> Recordings, this will get you the equivalent of that attached picture with a field for the play command.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “TVLobby Questions & Answers”