TVLobby in the UK?

Please post general questions about TVLobby here
kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:28 am
Contact:

Postby kgudge » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:54 am

See attached for image.

Previously Red highlighted Title wasn't shown.

I did notice when selecting a date in the future as per blue highlight, only the current days data is being shown in this box.

Grid view works correctly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Fonceur
Expert
Expert
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:18 am
Contact:

Postby Fonceur » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:18 pm

I found out that I did a cut and paste for a function but forgot to check that the types matched... ;)

As for the detailed informations for one channel, I will see if it's possible to make it work for the currently selected time window, rather than the current time...
Last edited by Fonceur on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:28 am
Contact:

Postby kgudge » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:33 pm

Cut n paste is dangerous......just ask any of my colleagues...

;-)

Trying latest build.

kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:28 am
Contact:

Postby kgudge » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:44 pm

50% improvement. Nearly there.....

No errors being shown at least that I can see, it scrolls past very quickly. Perhaps optionally writing to a log file on disk would be a good idea.

Channel numbers are now being imported and populated from channel_ids.txt file. Well at least in my 5 channel setup.

Channel Names still not imported. Still showing same value as channelName.

To confirm channelDisplayName is the one I would like imported from channel_ids.txt file. I just modified them in the DB to see which was which!

Rgds

Kevin

kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:28 am
Contact:

Postby kgudge » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:46 pm

compact db function is working also...

;-)

User avatar
Fonceur
Expert
Expert
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:18 am
Contact:

Postby Fonceur » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:20 pm

kgudge wrote:Channel Names still not imported. Still showing same value as channelName.

Actually, I wasn't making use of all the informations from the channel_ids, I will fix that.

compact db function is working also...

Hmm, I haven't done anything to it... It might have been an issue with mis-matched versions, which got cleaned out after a few iterations. I was looking into using the autoID for programID, but it's trickier than I'd like, so I'll just drop it, if it's working fine as is. ;)

User avatar
Fonceur
Expert
Expert
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:18 am
Contact:

Postby Fonceur » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:26 pm

TVListings version 3.0.48

- Channel map was not using all the informations...
Last edited by Fonceur on Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:28 am
Contact:

Postby kgudge » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:59 pm

no visible change.......

Still see channelName and displayChannelName with the same values, the ones from the tvlistings.xml.

screengrab of the tvlistings.exe hopefully this will help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Fonceur
Expert
Expert
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:18 am
Contact:

Postby Fonceur » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:25 pm

kgudge wrote:no visible change...

Aye, I was still comparing the old fields... ;)

TVListings version 3.0.49

- Fix: was not looking in the right places with FindInArray...
Last edited by Fonceur on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:28 am
Contact:

Postby kgudge » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:38 pm

:shock:
:D
8)
:lol:

kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:28 am
Contact:

Postby kgudge » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:15 pm

Tried with a full channel_ids file all five channels still OK. No errors reported.

Trying full channels, full ids.txt and a single day.

kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:28 am
Contact:

Postby kgudge » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:30 pm

Still working.......

:lol:


Now corrected the channels #s and names, going for 5 days of data.

kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:28 am
Contact:

Postby kgudge » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:57 pm

That broke it.......still works but I'm backing hitting the exploding tvlistings.exe as it finishes up processing with a lot of data.

Trying 3 days and 37 channels (duplicate channels don't get displayed in TVLOBBY.SWF) so I can drop pulling those two channels twice.

three days and 37 channels work OK. So I'm happy!

User avatar
Fonceur
Expert
Expert
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:18 am
Contact:

Postby Fonceur » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:26 pm

kgudge wrote:That broke it.......still works but I'm backing hitting the exploding tvlistings.exe as it finishes up processing with a lot of data.

Hmm, not sure why it would break with more data... Able to catch some errors?

kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:28 am
Contact:

Postby kgudge » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:38 pm

Same issue as happened when you added program ID fix. No errors, gets to compacting database. Poof. Throws an exception.

Doesn't compact the database.

Happy to run some more debug builds, they will however take 15-20 mins to run each, 10-15 minutes to grab the data and 5 mins to process it.

Seems to happen around 7mb+ database size. 5Mb database seems OK. Not scientific purely circumstantial!!! previous DBs were 7.9Mb and 8.5Mb in size. Todays last blow-up was 7.2 Mb. 5.1Mb worked OK.


Return to “TVLobby Questions & Answers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests