MLDirecTV - Error at line 280

Repository of MainLobby Server plug-ins and updates not available in the current installation.
rkerdza

MLDirecTV - Error at line 280

Postby rkerdza » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:40 pm

I am having trouble with the DTV plugin. Every time I reinstall the plugin and add in the devices, the events log keeps reading "Error at line #280..." It's worse if I enable the plugin to get time/date etc. Every time it asks for info back from any receiver, it seems to generate the error. Am I setting something up wrong? I am running Win 7 on an AMD system with MLServer running in compatibility mode.

New computer config from previous install. Previous install worked fine, but the computer was close to crashing, so I migrated to a new PC.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MLDirecTV - Error at line 280

Postby CinemarDave » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Error at line 280 in what procedure? If it is ProcessResponse then the DTV box is sending back a date string that the plugin cannot decypher. Event logs will help...

rkerdza

Postby rkerdza » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:06 pm

It reads ProcessQueueCmd in the log.

I don't know if this is related or not, but I am having trouble with MLMatrixSwitcher again. Sometimes when MLServer opens, it hangs at "Starting MLMatrixSwitcher".

One time I got a blue screen when launching MLServer, too. Hasn't happened again, but weird.

rkerdza

Postby rkerdza » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Bumping this thread. Hopefully someone can help out with this problem.

Again, MLServer is giving me an error message "Error at line 280" when it executes "ProcessQueueCmd". It is doing this any time I change a channel (the channel still changes, however), or when it polls the receiver for the current date/time, etc.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Like I mentioned previously line #280 is where the plugin tries to decipher the date/time sent from the receiver. The DTV box is sending back something that the plugin cannot understand. Seeing the event log from within the DirecTV plugin will help me understand what your box is sending so that I can properly translate it or ignore it if it is sending gibberish.

Return to “MLServer Plug-Ins”