MLCountdown

Repository of MainLobby Server plug-ins and updates not available in the current installation.
monteourdog

MLCountdown

Postby monteourdog » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:40 am

I have made a series of command maps to shutdown the server and each connected Mainlobby application.

I am using MLCountdown to allow the user to abort the shutdown prior to each of the Mainlobby applications shutdowns. The first one works just fine but a command map calls another MLCountdown and stops. The log from MLCountdown shows the correct information but is missing FROM:.

I suspect that MLCountdown needs to be fired directly from a Mainlobby scene and not through a second or third level command map.

Is there a way around this? Is it possible to tell a plugin where the command is coming from? {{clientname}} does not work but perhaps I could set a variable of the clientname.

Ideas?

monteourdog

Re: MLCountdown

Postby monteourdog » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Update.

I found the problem with this. The command does not need to originate from a client - I tried this with an MLScript and the same results. The problem is that when I fired a countdown from a client and the countdown fired a macro - did something - then fire the same countdown again...it stops and does not do the countdown. If I fired a different countdown in that macro, no problem.

FYI.

Return to “MLServer Plug-Ins”