Need help in southwest Michigan

Publicly discuss strategies, opportunities and best practices using the Lobby Suite with other professionals in this ever growing industry.
alangsk

Need help in southwest Michigan

Postby alangsk » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:28 pm

I am in the process of designing a new home which we will begin building as soon as our current house sells. My question is I am looking for someone to help design a HA system integrating ML. I would like to do a lot of the install myself, because I enjoy it, but I am more than willing to pay for consulting. I will be including lighting, HVAC, security (including video cameras) as well as audio. I would like to make sure it is wired for future addition of distributed video as well. I will be finishing the 1st floor completely and wiring the basement for now. I would like to use products such as HAI and Russound, but would entertain other ideas. If you would be interested in helping please respond to this post. I have seen companies such as Mile High Automation that design and program the system and send it to you for DIY install. That is kind of what I am looking for. Unfortunately, MHA does not use ML. Thanks in advance for the help.

Kyle

alee

Postby alee » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:50 pm

Kyle,

I live in Grand Rapids, MI and get down into the New Buffalo area with a fair amount of regularity. We specialize in HAI, Russound, and Windows Media Center based solutions. We're just getting into some of the CQC, and ML touchscreen solutions, however we've been using wireless tablets, voice recognition and several other interface options for some time with great success.

I'd be happy to help you out.

Aaron Leestma
Digital Home and Integration
digitalintegrated.com

616-617-7565

alangsk

Postby alangsk » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:31 pm

Thanks Aaron! I will definately be in touch.

Kyle

MileHighAutomation

Postby MileHighAutomation » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:11 am

Hey Kyle,

Josh from Mile High Automation here. You are right that we don't list any ML services on our site. Right now we are just getting into doing some custom touch screens with the HAI system and ML.

We have started a spin-off business primarly focusing on these custom interfaces - 5280automation.com.

We are still working on mastering the ML software (which we think is fantastic software by the way!), but we should be up and running very soon with it. The main thing we are waiting for is the HAI drivers to be realeased. Once these come out we should be able to start incorporating ML into our home automation packages.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

josh

Return to “Professional Installers & Dealers”