Consult Request

Publicly discuss strategies, opportunities and best practices using the Lobby Suite with other professionals in this ever growing industry.
drchaosca

Consult Request

Postby drchaosca » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:05 pm

Hope this post isn't violating the forum's rule.

I'm looking to hire someone to consult with me on integrating a rather elaborate system using
- MainLobby (along with the added Lobby "suites")
- HAI OmniPro II (security, lighting, HVAC)
- NuVo Concerto (for entire house audio distribution, XM inclusive)
- Video Distribution through CAT5e/CAT6 (DVD changer and Hard Disk solution, inclusive)
- Multi-room touch panel control control.

If interested, would appreciate an email (drmitch@drmitch.com), and I can then provide the required detail.

mdp

jpimentel
Expert
Expert

Postby jpimentel » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:45 am

I'd like to help you out, but currently there is no plugin for the NuVo system which would be key. There are plugins for Russound, B&K and NetStreams Musica system that would do nicely. Hopefully ADA and Elan are also coming soon. Is there something about the NuVo you can't live without?
Regards,

John

drchaosca

Consult Request

Postby drchaosca » Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:22 am

Thanks much for responding. I did get a response to this post shortly after I placed it, and am working with that individual to resolve the issues. You are correct, of course. NuVo was/is a problem with integration. I have had to return the NuVo equipment at a restocking fee loss. Again, thanks - mdp

Return to “Professional Installers & Dealers”