Professional Installers in Austin

Publicly discuss strategies, opportunities and best practices using the Lobby Suite with other professionals in this ever growing industry.
PAK666

Professional Installers in Austin

Postby PAK666 » Fri May 09, 2008 8:44 am

Are there any professional Home Automation Installers in Austin?

Ranger Home Automation
Expert
Expert

Postby Ranger Home Automation » Mon May 19, 2008 4:23 pm

Having just went to Austins Parage of Home I was VERY disappointed in the home automation. The show constisted of six $3million plus homes. A couple had magnitudes of Crestron although it sure didnt get shown off nor was it easy to see it was even there (meaning its was NEVER presented as "hey look what this home acn do")

NOT ONE theater impressed me, NONE. Our showroom that has a small dedicated home theater blew them all away.

As far as any pro's in austin, I am sure there are some. But they surely didnt do an install at the show. I wish I could have taken pictures of these 100k $ installs so yall could LAUGH at the quality POOR job they did on the installs. If one was to look BEHIND the racks they would freak at a rats nest of TERRIBLE craftsmanship. Granted, they may bh have been under the gun with deadlines with intentions of fixing it, regardless, I was EMBARRASSED for them!

Not one home had intercom and most didnt even have controls in each room for music and video. unbelievable. You would think for 3 to 4 million bucks there would be more toys. LOL

now on a postive note for the show. WOW MY GOD! THe homes were out of this world! Most impressive home parade I have ever been to. A must see. Just dont go expecting automation or kick bootay theaters.

DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DaveB » Mon May 19, 2008 9:14 pm

Yea and the best kept secret in the industry is that Cinemar, with all its advances, is doing control better than nearly all of the very top end systems. The hard part for Mario, David and company is to somehow get the word out. That time will come.
Thanks!

Dave Bruner
:shock:

Return to “Professional Installers & Dealers”