CamStat Z-Wave Communicating Thermostat

Place to post your ideas and questions on how to integrate Cinemar's software in a Home Automation System (lighting, security, hvac, etc.)
sfreiman
Expert
Expert

CamStat Z-Wave Communicating Thermostat

Postby sfreiman » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:12 am

Does anyone have a plugin or scripts to control the CamStat Z-Wave Communicating Thermostat via Mainlobby (Thermostat Library) and Homeseer? Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:36 am

sfreiman,
A Z-Wave plugin is under development. We are trying to get a hold of a Z-Wave thermostat to help finish that development. So, it's on the radar.

sfreiman
Expert
Expert

Postby sfreiman » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:56 pm

These are on special for 159.95 from Homeseer (with code from e-mail promo)

oaserani

ZTT000

Postby oaserani » Mon May 01, 2006 2:20 pm

If all you are missing is the TSTAT, I'll send it to you. I still have a brand new one, given that I didn't dare install it on my second furnace/AC. The first one barely works with HS 2.0 2041. Neither HS nor ACT has been able to get it to function completely for me (I can go from Heat to Cold, but not backwards, I can go from Heat to Off, but not backwards). It may have something do do with the fact that I have a mixed bag of Intermatic and Homepro devices, including the Intermatic remote, not Homepro's. Althoguh nobody is officially saying that, it seems that some of the Homepro device (including their new PIR sensor) functionality can only be accessed through their remote.

sfreiman
Expert
Expert

Postby sfreiman » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:53 pm

Is a plug in still in the works for the Camstat?

Return to “Home Automation”