WeatherLobby Stopped Updating

Please post general questions about WeatherLobby here
Near76
Intermediate
Intermediate

WeatherLobby Stopped Updating

Postby Near76 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:53 am

On Aug 21st, WeatherLobby stopped updating all weather data. That date is probably when I upgraded to the latest version from the one before it. I've checked the obvious and all looks okay...any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
-Matt

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: WeatherLobby Stopped Updating

Postby CinemarDave » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:47 am

Weather is downloaded via the MLWorker agent. Open the Agent and make sure it is logging. Then go into the Weatherlobby plugin and click on the update button. What happens in the Worker Agent? Weather data comes down in the form of xml files that get stored in the MLServer\Data folder. Do you have any there?

KW1816

Postby KW1816 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:51 am

Noticed mine had stopped updating a few days ago as well - found the XML feed file had a size of 0K - never a good thing :) Closed ML server, renamed the XML file to 'old' and started ML server again, went into the plugin and clicked the 'update' button, XML file was recreated and updated. Weather data now back to normal, if it could just do something about the weather itself ......

Near76
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby Near76 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:36 am

That was it...MLWorker wasn't even running, not sure how that happened. Thank you.
-Matt

Return to “WeatherLobby Questions & Answers”