Weatherlobby 3.90.28 not working

Please post general questions about WeatherLobby here
catalyst

Weatherlobby 3.90.28 not working

Postby catalyst » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Hello everyone, i went ahead and once again deleted EVERYTHING that had to do with weatherlobby in the data, images and plugin directories,and installed the new 3.90.28 in all 3 servers, it updated 1 time, on 1 server, that was many hours ago, it has not updated since, same thing on the other servers, i tried changing the update time from 20 minutes to 30 minutes then to 1 hr, doing manual updates doesnt work either, i even tried changing the zip code, alas no difference. I see the mlworker and the weatherlobby event logs showing events and they are running, but the graphics are not changing on any of the systems. Also the clients on mlserver on each of the local servers show that it is indeed connecting to itself, so it is not a connectivity issue, It is acting just like 3.90.15 Pls Help. Have not had any updates shince installing the new versions of the weatherlobby plugin.

Many Thanks
Rick

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Weatherlobby 3.90.28 not working

Postby CinemarDave » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Set up LogMeIn so I can remote in and look at your MLServer PC. Send me your login information in an email.

Robethan09

Postby Robethan09 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Same problem as well. Updates for about 30 min then stops responding. Removed and did update as well but same issue. Not sure if location is my issue.

mgreenwald

Postby mgreenwald » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:07 pm

I am having the same issue and it is driving me nuts. I have tried uninstalling weather lobby and Intellicast to no avail. Please let me know if a fix or issue was identified and if I can fix it through a setting.

Also - do you have the release notes that tells you what to delete from the old WeatherLobby Intellicast combo - I can't find it.

Thx.

Return to “WeatherLobby Questions & Answers”