Weatherlobby 3.90 need old icons

Please post general questions about WeatherLobby here
djsl

Weatherlobby 3.90 need old icons

Postby djsl » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:32 am

I just updated to weatherlobby 3.90, everything works great except I prefer the older icons. Is there any way for me to switch them. I saw that the labeling for the icons is different and I just cant copy the older ones in the image folder.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Weatherlobby 3.90 need old icons

Postby CinemarDave » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:16 am

The old icons are still there but Intellicast uses a different number of icons and there is no one-to-one mapping of old vs. new. If you look in the MLServer\Images\MLWeather folder you'll see images 0.swf to 47.swf. These are the original set of images. You will also see a wx_65.swf to wx_115.swf set of files. These are the new ones. You could study each set of images and try to copy the old ones to the equivalent new ones.

djsl

Re: Weatherlobby 3.90 need old icons

Postby djsl » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:45 am

If you look in the MLServer\Images\MLWeather folder you'll see images 0.swf to 47.swf. These are the original set of images. You will also see a wx_65.swf to wx_115.swf set of files. These are the new ones. You could study each set of images and try to copy the old ones to the equivalent new ones.

I saw that, but decided to go back to the older version for now. When I get a chance I will go through them.

Return to “WeatherLobby Questions & Answers”