iPhone Gallery for V4 internet radio question

Add visual flare to your interface with our professionally designed GuiGraphix Libraries.
EUROTECH

iPhone Gallery for V4 internet radio question

Postby EUROTECH » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Now that the weather is breaking and I am setting up the patio again, I am having issues trying to play internet radio on a separate zone with the iPhone. I am able to play them in the main area (living room) which is 'radio1', and patio which is 'radio2' on the ipad. But for the life of me, I can not figure out how to switch to 'radio2' (patio) on the iPhone gallery scenes. Music lobby switches fine as it has its own play location button and shows actual locations. Satellite radio (which I don't use) also has its own play location button. Nothing available in internet radio.

There is a button in the main music screen that asks for location and switches from 1 (1), 2 (2) etc.. but doesn't switch outputs to the proper zone. Also, is there going to be any addition to Pandora radio for the gallery scenes in the future? I am still on the fence on Pandora, but my other half loves her 15 song music collection to play over and over :roll: .

Thanks in advance for any insite.
Eurotech

Return to “GuiGraphix Libraries”