FS: Buffalo 2.0 TB TeraStation Pro II Rackmount

Buy & sell hardware to other forum members relating to home automation & home theater. Please do not list any products Cinemar sells - they will be removed.
mcascio
Founder
Founder

FS: Buffalo 2.0 TB TeraStation Pro II Rackmount

Postby mcascio » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:17 pm

I no longer need this Buffalo TeraStation 2.0 TB Rackmount Raid drive system.

Looking for any reasonable offers. It's about a year old and in perfect condition. Please send offers to my email. The drives can be upgrade to bigger ones if you wish. Just thought I'd give someone here a shot before resorting to eBay.

Manufacturer Part# TS-RH2.0TGL/R5
Product Type: Network Hard Drive
Form Factor: 2U 19" Rack-mountable
Storage Capacity: 2TB - Serial ATA
Product Line: TeraStation Pro II
Input Voltage: 100 V AC to 240 V AC

The TeraStation Pro II Rackmount builds on the strong business foundation of the original TeraStation Pro II. It features drastically improved network performance and support for multiple RAID levels. Reliability and performance are key for the TeraStation Pro II Rackmount. The TeraStation Pro II Rackmount offers business-class features, such as Microsoft Active Directory integration, DFS support, a heavy-duty power supply and cooling system, quick-swap SATA hard drives, and a status LCD. But best of all, as the name suggests, this TeraStation Pro II is rack mountable and therefore best suited for businesses and professional users who desire maximum reliability and robust features.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mario Cascio
Cinemar, Inc.
http://www.cinemaronline.com

Return to “Marketplace”