Viewsonic V150

Buy & sell hardware to other forum members relating to home automation & home theater. Please do not list any products Cinemar sells - they will be removed.
skanter
New Member
New Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:50 pm
Contact:

Viewsonic V150

Postby skanter » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Selling my Viewsonic V150, purchased new from JR.com in 2005. Used for Mainlobby in my living room until it was replaced with a Q1. Excellent condition and I still have the original box. Make me an offer, I will send pictures on request and throw in the unused Nevo card.

skanter
New Member
New Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Viewsonic V150

Postby skanter » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:03 pm

skanter wrote:Selling my Viewsonic V150, purchased new from JR.com in 2005. Used for Mainlobby in my living room until it was replaced with a Q1. Excellent condition and I still have the original box. Make me an offer, I will send pictures on request and throw in the unused Nevo card.


No takers? Willing to entertain any reasonable offer.

skanter
New Member
New Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:50 pm
Contact:

Postby skanter » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:07 pm

SOLD!!!

User avatar
mcascio
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8270
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 4:03 pm
Location: Kenosha, Wi
Contact:

Postby mcascio » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:00 pm

I've got one if anyone is interested with original box. The battery is dead but works when plugged in. Never got around to tracking down a replacement.
Mario Cascio
Cinemar, Inc.
http://www.cinemaronline.com

formanbob
New Member
New Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:53 am
Contact:

Re:

Postby formanbob » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:49 pm

mcascio wrote:I've got one if anyone is interested with original box. The battery is dead but works when plugged in. Never got around to tracking down a replacement.

Do you still have it and how much?

User avatar
mcascio
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8270
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 4:03 pm
Location: Kenosha, Wi
Contact:

Re: Viewsonic V150

Postby mcascio » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:07 pm

formanbob,

Yup - still got it.

Shoot me a reasonable offer via email and it's yours. I haven't really looked at how much they are going for but will once you shoot over the offer.
Mario Cascio

Cinemar, Inc.

http://www.cinemaronline.com

formanbob
New Member
New Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:53 am
Contact:

Re: Viewsonic V150

Postby formanbob » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:29 am

mcascio wrote:formanbob,

Yup - still got it.

Shoot me a reasonable offer via email and it's yours. I haven't really looked at how much they are going for but will once you shoot over the offer.



You got PM


Return to “Marketplace”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest