Run away events in MLWorker

Discuss topics related to the plugins and uses for MLServer beta
DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Run away events in MLWorker

Postby DaveB » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:28 pm

I am using the latest everything like typical, but I have run into a server lockup condition every few days in the last week. I can see from MLWorker what the effect is, but I do not know if this is the cause.

Between weather map look-ups and filing cabinet queries, MLWorker gets into this sort of loop of events. If I kill worker, all is well. If I kill weather and DVDLobby, all is well. See the log attached for a short piece of what was happening for the last 14 hours or so. This eats up so much processor time, that the system fails. Note that this file repeated over and over and over for hours.

And for all the normal questions; I am downloading about 10 maps every hour. I do not have excessive media changes. All paths and the Internet connection are solid. Everything works great for a good period of time after an MLS restart. This is acting almost like the trigger that tells either weather or DVDLobby that the data was retrieved is not happening from I am assuming MLWorker. I do not know the logic.

Ideas?

MLS 3.75.129
MLWorker 3.75.3699
Weather 3.90.29
DVDLobby 3.75.520
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thanks!

Dave Bruner
:shock:

DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Re: Run away events in MLWorker

Postby DaveB » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Dave, Mario; any chance to look at this? It happened once more today when I got home.
Thanks!

Dave Bruner
:shock:

Return to “MLServer Questions & Answers”