BUG: J River plugin v3.0.31 (Automation Rules) [FIXED]

Report any bugs you may notice in either MusicLobby or MusicLobby Pocket PC
jeffdoo
Intermediate
Intermediate

BUG: J River plugin v3.0.31 (Automation Rules) [FIXED]

Postby jeffdoo » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:39 pm

I installed the v3.0.31 J River plugin to make sure everything regarding album art is still working as expected, still broken.

During the implementation I noticed NONE of my automation rule are being triggered when I use a mlmediacenter* variable (typically "value changes"). I have reinstalled the v3.0.23 J River plugin and everything is working again. I'm not certain what broke but with *.31 I cannot trigger based on curtitle or curtitlepercentduration (or similar).

Someone else in the MLServer thread I started also commented none of their rules are working either (capturing pause in their instance).

Please advise.

- Jeff
Last edited by jeffdoo on Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

indecision
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby indecision » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:06 pm

Jeff,

Did you figure anything out? I find it hard to believe that we are the only two.

Davis

jeffdoo
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby jeffdoo » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:16 am

indecision wrote:Did you figure anything out? I find it hard to believe that we are the only two.

I haven't heard from anyone else and obviously nobody from Cinemar has responded here. I've gone back to running the 3.0.23 plugin while I wait for a response because I need working Nuvo keypads.

I will confirm I see the exact same thing you mentioned. MediaCenter variables update properly but the Automation Rules aren't triggered.

- Jeff

jeffdoo
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby jeffdoo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:26 pm

Just to follow-up regarding this issue...

As pointed out in the wiki, you need to disable "Fast Updates" (or "Fast Mode") which specifically bypasses automation rules. Once that check box was unchecked the automation rules started working again.

- Jeff

Return to “MusicLobby Public Bug Reports”