Q1 questions

Found a great input or display device you'd like to share with the forum...post it here.
donburkard
Expert
Expert

Q1 questions

Postby donburkard » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:13 pm

Can someone give me some pointers on (if its even possible) using the directional pad on my q1 to control the volume of my receiver and change the channels on my cable box? Id like to use up and down for volume and right and left to change the channels. That will free up some space on a bunch of sceens.

Thanks
Hooked on HighDef

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Re: Q1 questions

Postby mcascio » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Yes you can.

See this portion of our wiki:
http://wiki.cinemaronline.com/index.php ... _REFERENCE
Mario Cascio
Cinemar, Inc.
http://www.cinemaronline.com

donburkard
Expert
Expert

Postby donburkard » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:07 pm

Thanks Mario!
Hooked on HighDef

donburkard
Expert
Expert

Postby donburkard » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:31 pm

ok so i went in and changed the buttons so u1 was the up arrow, u2 was the left arrow, etc, etc. and then i opened notepad to test it. it did not work so i tried changing u1 to mouse scroll up and u3 to mouse scroll down and that works. I started thinking about it and have come to this question... After i set the pad to the buttons i want (and im assuming i really does not matter what they are, right?), how do i configure it in mainlobby? for example in my main scene on the q1 i have a volume up and a volume down button. the command i send with the down button is "MLServeCmd.Macro|MLUSBUIRT|SendIR~TX-SR604~VolumeDown" How do i get that command to my q1's U3 button?

Thanks
Hooked on HighDef

Return to “Touch Screens, Tablet PCs, Pocket PCs, Smart Displays & other Display Devices”