Looking for scenes for my Q1 800X480

Found a great input or display device you'd like to share with the forum...post it here.
W4ZOO
Intermediate
Intermediate

Looking for scenes for my Q1 800X480

Postby W4ZOO » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:50 am

Just got a used Q1 800X480 1gig mem, I see some scenes on the forum but thay are for rhe higher Rez Q1.

Thanks
Ken

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Postby mcascio » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:23 am

Ken,

Check the Cinemar\Content\0019\800x480\ directory.
Lot's of scenes included with MainLobby designed for the Q1.
Mario Cascio
Cinemar, Inc.
http://www.cinemaronline.com

W4ZOO
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby W4ZOO » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:38 am

mcascio wrote:Ken,

Check the Cinemar\Content\0019\800x480\ directory.
Lot's of scenes included with MainLobby designed for the Q1.

Thanks, Thats what I will most likely use, Is is a nightmare to use scenes tha are for the Q1 Ultra the higher res that I see around the forum? Or do I need to stick with the native rez fr quality of the graphics?

Thanks agan.
Ken

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Postby mcascio » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:59 am

I would stick with the native 800x480 resolution.
Mario Cascio

Cinemar, Inc.

W4ZOO
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby W4ZOO » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:06 pm

mcascio wrote:I would stick with the native 800x480 resolution.

Thanks Mario, I looked at the 800X480 that installed and it's only one option.
I was looking for somthing generic,
I guess thats your house in all the scenens,

Thats one of the bigest road blocks that keeps me from doing much with ML is all the modification that needs to be done, it looks great at the shows but every one that installs ML has your house or learns to program.

I guess for now I will just do music on the Q1 and try to get a few basic functions on my 5308, I am waiting for th new MusicLobby to show up. The couple of things that I have heard sound nice.

Sorry for the rant

Ken
Ken

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Postby mcascio » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Hi Ken,

Don't get discouraged.
We try to give you the core to build from. Obviously your floorplan won't come preinstalled. :) Although we do offer the service to convert your floorplans.

You might consider our Remote Jump Start program to help get your scenes designed and get you up and running. You can learn while we help you design the system for you remotely.

Alot of the core scenes are there that don't require any rework like movies, xm, weather and the web and much more. No reason to reinvent the wheel.

You could also delete the floorplan and replace them with buttons with room names if you'd like. Based on the products I see you own, I'm not sure a floorplan is really needed for you. It doesn't look like you have any security or lighting plugins.
Mario Cascio

Cinemar, Inc.

W4ZOO
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby W4ZOO » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:27 pm

mcascio wrote:Hi Ken,

Don't get discouraged.
We try to give you the core to build from. Obviously your floorplan won't come preinstalled. :) Although we do offer the service to convert your floorplans.

You might consider our Remote Jump Start program to help get your scenes designed and get you up and running. You can learn while we help you design the system for you remotely.

Alot of the core scenes are there that don't require any rework like movies, xm, weather and the web and much more. No reason to reinvent the wheel.

You could also delete the floorplan and replace them with buttons with room names if you'd like. Based on the products I see you own, I'm not sure a floorplan is really needed for you. It doesn't look like you have any security or lighting plugins.

My budget and time are another big problem, I have used a lot of scenes that are great out of the box. I do lighting but still using MLHS and X-10, I have some cameras but nothing in ML yet.

Thanks
Ken

Return to “Touch Screens, Tablet PCs, Pocket PCs, Smart Displays & other Display Devices”