Cannot delete folders in musiclobby

Please post general questions about using this product.
Ferry

Cannot delete folders in musiclobby

Postby Ferry » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Hi Cinemar users,

I have a simple question for most of you but it’s becoming a twirling problem for me. I cannot seem to remove folders in the musiclobby library. Once added I cannot delete them anymore. They just keep popping up in the ML interface.
This is the case: I added about 5 library locations and enabled them. Started musiclobby and could select any of the 5 location. Works fine. I wanted to delete one of the 5 locations and selected the library tab in the musiclobby plug-in. Selected the alias row and pressed the remove button. The row (alias) is deleted in the plug-in but still shows up in the interface. I than deleted all the rows (and am thus left with “click here for a new folder” message). I pressed the scan button and after that selected “compact database” and “delete dead tracks” from the tools menu. Closed mainlobby and restarted MLserver. Still no dice. I keep on seeing and can play the 5 lib locations. Although they are not seen in the library window.
Hope someone can help me out.

Ferry

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cannot delete folders in musiclobby

Postby CinemarDave » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Tell MLServer to not save server variables on close. Then restart MLServer. Let me know if that helps.

Ferry

Re: Cannot delete folders in musiclobby

Postby Ferry » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Hi Mario,

Thank you for the prompt reply.
The save variables are already turned off (not checked). All the libraries still show up. I took a look in de database and all the records are intact.

Ferry

Return to “MusicLobby Questions & Answers”