Beta Update??

Please post general questions about using this product.
DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Beta Update??

Postby DaveB » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:31 pm

So, it is time to start pestering you guys for some hard dates. We have all been hearing rumors of the Music Lobby Beta and it's cool features and maybe some iTunes integration and so on.

Enough already - post a schedule, or at minimum, start a section in the beta forum area and post some ongoing updates on the progress. Updates alone would generate a lot of interest at this point......
Thanks!

Dave Bruner
:shock:

DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DaveB » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:50 pm

I did not think that this question was that pondering or out of line. Maybe it just got lost in the stack..

Any response??
Thanks!

Dave Bruner
:shock:

kevind
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby kevind » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:21 pm

I know Dave the "Almighty One" has his head hunkered down and going full throttle on this project. It's coming we just have to be patient. I'd be surprised if Dave even knows what month it is :lol:

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:40 pm

There will be a whole new forum opening up soon dedicated to MusicLobby 3.8. We will be posting the specifications and also asking some questions concerning design choices. Stand by.

kevind
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby kevind » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:48 pm

CinemarDave wrote:There will be a whole new forum opening up soon dedicated to MusicLobby 3.8. We will be posting the specifications and also asking some questions concerning design choices. Stand by.

See what I mean?...he's still cranking at it's friday night. On that note...time to get a cold one :wink:

Return to “MusicLobby Questions & Answers”